B.I.B.L.E. MINISTRIES evangelism techniques,
tips and tools provides a purpose to Advertise Jesus
Christ as the first century Christians successfully
WHY THE FAITH SHIELD? THE BIG
"IN THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT
More Light Is Needed In Dark Places
IS GODS PRESENCE FELT in our
communities, our schools, our work places?
- Yes But More Is Needed!
B.I.B.L.E. Ministries "The Faith Shield" has four methods to the path of evangelism.
- Can you hear His Voice- Tuning the Ear to the become Holy Spirit interactive - Pr. 3: 6
- Tactics, Tools, and Techniques - The Workshop or Studying Commentary Tactics - II Tim. 4: 5
- Intentional Faith- training with faith building scriptures for any goal or vision - Luke 17:6
-Tract Evangelism- The Apostle Paul said, "...I might by any means save some."- 1Cor. 9:22
About The Faith Shield
The Faith Shield is a symbol of the Shield of Faith where the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle
Paul in Ephesians 6:16. "Above all taking the Shield of Faith wherewith you will be able to
quench all the fiery darts of the wicked". The Shield is a and is displayed as:
- Our Christ hanging on the cross that He die upon
- The white stripe above the cross represents the Holy Spirit resting upon Christ
- The red stripe below the cross represents the blood shed for all
This visual aid takes us to a different level in the fight against sin and Satan. GODS
presence must be felt in our communities. Wearing the Faith Shield is a start to remind anyone
upon contact that GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE.. No more wondering, nor finding out later,
ONE WHO LOVES THE LORD IS up front and personal. People will realize help is close,
humbly able to comfort, advise as well as offer the plan of salvation and fellowship by lifting
Christ up where He belongs. JOHN 3:14
The Workshops Strenghten Believers With
TACTICS, TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- What if all your church members or friends had their own personal
evangelistic cards or (tract cards) with their name, telephone number, church
name, Pastors name, whatever their choice, displayed to pass out to people
when the Spirit gives opportunity. Perhaps for invitations to church, bible
class, or any special event. (we can provide 250 cards free) What kind of
impact would that have on your organization?
- 6 Tactical Modules- Learning to become a fisher of men
RAISING THE COMMITMENT LEVEL OF ANY BELIEVER - Click Here and Take a
Look at Just a Few of the Testimonies for
- Through Faith Stirring Perspectives
- Ears tuned to hear the Voice of the Holy Spirit
- Believers Activated to win souls and influence people for Christ
- Spiritual Approach
- Relational Awareness
- Evangelistic Strategies
FINE TUNING THE EARS TO HEAR THE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- GOD Wants to help us in every aspect of our lives - Proverbs 3: 5,6
- Don't argue with GOD, Listen and Become Holy Spirit interactive
- All For His Glory
Continue to lift Him up and Praise His Holy Name! Click Here to Learn
More about the Faith Shield Workshop for your church or family today!
|"As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son
of Man be lifted up"
|Join this Evangelical Mission to
Advertise Jesus Christ Today!
- Share the Love God shares with you
and become a Fisher of Men
- Anyone can utilize this process
regardless of Christian Experience
- Add to your Today!
- Wear the Holy Spirit Pendant
Welcome to the Faith Shield Resource Site
|Your Personal e-mail information is prohibited to be solicited from this Web Site.
© 2007- 2010 BIBLE MINISTRIES Inc. All Rights Reserved.
“Tuning the Ears to Hear His Voice” helps the believer become more in tune to
hearing the voice of God. This commentary inspires the believer that the Holy Spirit engages
us at all times to guide us in our everyday, even our every minutes activities, to strengthen us.
In others words guide us into all truths. - John 16:13
Most important that we can do nothing with Christ. - John 15:5
God is constant in the effort and the orchestration for our involvement with the missions of
heavenly affairs of winning souls for Christ. Better said to become Holy Spirit Interactive.
The “Tactics and Techniques” is designed to build the confidence and to love people
more by winning new friends while evangelizing. When the believer is empowered with what
to say, when to say it and how to present Christ, it becomes a joy, not a task to perform and
the fear no longer exist.
- VISION - Psalm 11: 30
- MISSION - MATTHEW 4: 19
- SPIRITUAL APPROACH - Luke 10:1-3
- RELATIONAL AWARENESS - 1 John 4:21
- EVANGELIZING STRATEGIES - Romans 6:23
- PERSONAL STRATEGIES - John 15: 5
- GOAL SETTING
- SMALL GROUP DEVELOPMENT
"Raising the Commitment Level with Intentional Faith” is more intense on the
exegesis of the scriptural process. These Faith stirring perspectives called Intentional Faith
are good for any area of life. They will work for any goal, vision, or dream the believer
This is done in a 7 steps process:
1. Inspection of My Fruit
2. Incident Forgiveness
3. Intensify My Focus
4. Intentional Faith
5. Studying the Academics of a GOD kind of Faith
6. The Scriptural Activation of a GOD kind of Faith
7. Standing in the Authority of a GOD kind of Faith
Choose Your Segment: Each are presented in the Faith Shield
Workshop or in Separate Commentaries click here
|Featured Books, Book
Studies and Audio
Woman... Did God forget
An empowering book of
excuses verses accountability
that provides a message to
empower, inspire and moviate.
Book Study Instructors Guide
and CD also available!
|Learn More About the
"What makes the Faith Shield Holy Spirit Pendant and its process different from any other cross
CONCEPT AND DESIGN BY NET BUSINESS DESIGN, INC A DIVISION OF BIBLE MINISTRIES, INC 877.914.9559
"A portion of Your Faith Shield Proceeds
are donated to worthy causes"
|THIS IS ONE WORTHY
|When You sign in our Guest Book, YOU
-Receive Weekly Evangelizing Tips From
the Evangelism Ideas,
-Becoming Holy Spirit Interactive from the
Evangelism Plan Programs
A SPECIAL GIFT
A Free Holy Spirit Pendant
|“Tuning the Ears to Hear
helps the believer